Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Macnife's Reef Blog: Coming soon!

The past few weeks have been rather eventful for me and my two marine aquariums. I finally got my home tank set up the way I wanted and I've got most of items on my livestock wishlist... for now. The older office tank has also been through a series of minor changes, with a couple more being planned. Both tanks have pretty much stabilized and look very close to what I had in mind.
I've finally started seriously shooting pictures of my tanks and I figured it'd be fun to start a new blog to put up these pictures with some information about the organisms. As a rank newbie at reefkeeping, this will also be a good way for me to learn more.
At the very least, I can promise that at least the pictures will be interesting. So 'ang on to yer knickers folks!

No comments: