Thursday, September 13, 2007

This, that and some other stuff

What have I been doing this long? I've been pondering the title of my as yet unwritten book... the book that I shall write... well, time frames are really just constraints. Anyway, here are some working titles I've come up with:

  1. Drink heavily, in moderation.
  2. The pleasure of finding things that go bump in the dark by accidentally stepping on them, killing them in the process
  3. Well, fuck you too! I fucking refuse to be fucking angered!
  4. Inventive invective
  5. Just some more crap...
  6. Don't bother reading any further.
  7. You will regret buying this book... I promise.
  8. All you'll ever need to know about nothing
  9. An uneventful life
  10. Plotting to take over the world... and other self-motivation techniques

No comments: