Sunday, August 05, 2007

What have I been reading lately?

I was tagged by Pingu about a couple of months ago. I'm supposed to quote the last sentence from page 123 of the book I'm currently reading (I think those were the stipulations). As always I'm part way through a handful of books. I've decided to quote from two of the books because the others are graphic novels. Also, I've decided to quote my favorite lines instead of arbitrarily chosen ones.

Book 1: Brain Droppings by George Carlin
"Intelligence tests are biased towards the literate."

Book 2: The Pleasure of Finding Things Out by Richard P.Feynman
"I don't have to be good because they think I'm going to be good."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dude
Check out ..
The Foundation Trilogy..by Asimov
A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's COurt...by Mark Twain,
'Scoop' by Evelyn Waugh
and 'Minds and Gods' by Tood Tremlin.

SARVAM SRIKRISHNAARPANAMASTHU!