Saturday, July 22, 2006

Crap for the day

Reality is all about contradictions coexisting in harmony. What the heck does that mean? If we knew the answer to that we wouldn't be fighting wars, would we?

Of course, I have no illusions about a day in the future when truth will dawn on all humanity... our story has no happily ever after. The only end is extinction. That is an immutable truth for a multitude of reasons which shall be elucidated in future posts. So, why bother then, you may ask? There is still hope that we may delay the inevitable and may be even make a graceful exit. Alas, once again I may be getting carried away by hope... humanity's greatest fault or redeeming virtue?? That being unknown, I shall cling to my hopes and plod on.

PS. To those of you who call me a pessimist, I say this. I'm but an optimist with experience.

PPS. As for those who ask, just who I am to make such statements, I say this. I am a nobody and I know that. Thus, I'm perfectly placed to comment on everybody and everything. ;)

No comments: