Tuesday, April 24, 2007

What makes me happy?

A tag from Pingu.

Sunny skies with just a few white clouds.
Good coffee.
My mom opening the door to let me into the house.
Dark chocolate.
A glass of cold water on a hot summer day.
The smell of fresh cut grass.
The sound of waves.
Stepping out for an ice cream during a snow storm.
Good comic books/cartoons/anime/movie.
Sitting down to a hot self-cooked meal (especially when it's something exotic).
Spending an entire day on my couch looking at cloudy skies listening to jazz or mood rock.
Orange popsicles.
Watching the sun set while sitting on a hill top with my feet dangling over the edge.
Writing, sketching, making model airplanes.
Saturday mornings.

3 comments:

Pingu said...

:D thnx Paps fer taking up d tag!
luved ur list esp.'Orange popsicles'!!! :D

macnife said...

Who in their right mind would not be crazy about orange popsicles?

Anonymous said...

I love the sound of waves ... love watching the sunset and I loooooooooooooove orange popsicles.. good one rangoon!!!!!!!!!!!!